- 48,000 Employees
- 45+ Countries
Investing in the Future
L3Harris inspires future innovation to solve mission-critical challenges.
- Watch Video
Diversity & Inclusion
At L3Harris, you can bring your whole self to work. Your voice is heard here – and your unique life experiences are valued.Learn More
Did you know?
To hold ourselves accountable, we have set two clear goals: half of our workforce will be women and at least one-third will be persons of color.
We're taking action to create an inclusive environment.
- Diversity councils
- Listening sessions
- Inclusion toolkits
- Employee spotlight stories
Strength in Numbers
Women at L3Harris
- 31% in executive positions
- 33% of our new college grads
Persons of color
- 17% in executive positions
- 37% of our new college grads
Persons with disabilities
- 4% in executive positions
- 14% in executive positions
Employee Resource Groups
L3Harris offers resource groups that inspire you to build your professional relationships and career.
- APEX - Asian Professionals for Excellence
- Intrapreneurs - Technology & Innovation Resource Group
- ECP - Early Career Professionals
- LEAD - L3Harris Employees of African Descent
- SERVE - Supporting Emergency Responders and Veterans Engagement
- HOLA - Hispanic/Latino Organization for Leadership & Advancement
- Pride - LGBTQ+ Resource Group
- WE3 - Women Who Strive for Empowering, Enhancing, & Encouraging Other Women
- WILA - Willing and Able
L3Harris empowers its employees to take charge of their career path and reach their professional goals.
Whether you want to gain broad experience in different projects/business areas, become the sought-after subject matter expert in your field or advance to an executive leadership position, opportunities here are limitless.
Get access to the tools you need:
- Online career planning toolkits
- Online content to assist with continuing education requirements or to develop new competencies
- Mentoring programs
- Rotational programs
- Opportunities to experience work in many states and countries
- Just-in-time learning modules that can be completed in under 5 minutes
- Professional certification support for project management and Lean Six Sigma
- Networking and social events to engage with leadership and peers
Benefits to help you live your best life
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance – $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day – wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as dental, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors’ service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents