Program Finance Associate (New Grad - Wilmington, MA)
Wilmington, MassachusettsJob ID SAS20211502-56638
What makes a successful Intern at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Finance Associate (New Grad - Wilmington, MA)
Job Code: SAS20203107-48607
Job Location: Wilmington, MA
- Responsible for the financial functions associated with the business acquisition process (proposals) and program execution process (programs)
- Responsible for setting up, validating and generating complex invoices to various customers
- Ensure all assigned invoices are processed and completed in a timely manner per the terms and conditions of the contract
- Responsible for daily customer interface and billing guidance to Contracts and Program Finance
- Perform required invoice and account receivable reconciliations to ensure billing accuracy
- Support internal and external audits; actively participate in process improvement initiatives
- Support cash application process through research and reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or General Business
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge and/or experience in financial stability, analysis, negotiations, cost/schedule development, budgeting, Excel spreadsheets, customer/management reporting, accounts payable, financial analysis and reporting, accounts receivable, financial systems, financial planning, financial modeling, corporate forecasting, contract compliance and/or business acquisitions
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.