Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Lead, Integration & Test Engineer - (TS)
Wilmington, MassachusettsJob ID SAS20211910-71195
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Lead, Integration and Test Engineer - (TS)
Job Code: SAS20211710-71085
Job Location: Wilmington, MA
L3Harris corporation is seeking a dynamic SEIT (Systems Engineering Integration & Test) Engineer to lead Hardware, System Integration and Test (SI&T) and requirements-based verification. The Lead SEIT engineer develops verification approaches, plans, deriving Special Test Equipment (STE) requirements, test threads, and executes unit under Test conformance testing of interfaces against an MBSE system description and requirements.
- Testing responsibilities include analyzing requirements for testability issues. Developing and implementing both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance. Planning and leading test working groups, test readiness reviews. Conducting testability and producibility analyses and reviews.
- Responsible for performing the integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for test and/or integration of EO/IR space systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Integration responsibilities may include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Lead teams of engineers including performance reviews, coaching/mentoring, and process adherance.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience, or equivalent OR Master's Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to acquire TS/SCI
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge/experience with Systems Engineering principles, especially verification/validation.
- Self-motivated individual able to excel in a fast-paced environment, independently and with minimal supervision
- Direct experience interfacing with customer personnel and leadership
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn from self-training as well as via transfer of experience and technique
- Demonstrated humble leadership wokring with a small, diverse team
- Strong communication ability: verbal and written using MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience communicating and presenting complex technical issues to various audiences (technical counterparts, program management, customer leadership, etc.)
- Strong ability to develop and manipulate MS Excel
- Proficient use of LabView and/or MATLAB for analysis and scripting
- Understanding of MIL-STD-1540 Test Requirements
- Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering Master's Degree of Science
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform