Customer Success Manager
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Job Location: UK – Whiteley - Hampshire
Job Code: AS20210902-56332
About the role:
L3Harris Flight Data Services are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our team based in Whiteley. We provide an outsourced Flight Data Monitoring service to aircraft operators worldwide. As a Service Delivery Manager, you will ensure that the efforts of Flight Data Services achieve an improvement in flight safety for our customers, manage key accounts and partner customers and raise the standard of customer service within FDS.
We have exciting investment-backed projects to develop new safety services for our pilot training products. This includes deploying our additional cloud based capabilities as part of a Big Data platform.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage and develop a selection of key clients.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Maintain and nurture positive business relationships with our key accounts and partner customers and assist in retention and sales growth.
- Respond to support tickets in a timely manner and relay any actions to the appropriate department. Track and manage these actions through to a positive conclusion.
- Hold regular conference calls with the key accounts and partner customers and maintain awareness of all issues affecting them.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the key accounts and partner customers are receiving an excellent and consistent service.
- Drive internal review meetings covering performance against SLA/KPI, service improvements, customer satisfaction, quality and processes.
- Assist in the development of the service by attending prioritization meetings and managing and tracking requested changes through the system.
- To review and interpret customer information to enable recommendations on improving our service and customer satisfaction.
- Role model and inspire passion for exceptional customer service.
- Alert the Senior Leadership Team to any key accounts or partner customers who raise concerns in our service provision.
- Resolve and Manage issues from key accounts or partner customers through to closure in a timely manner.
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work, with initiative and problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of running key accounts managing supplier relationships
- Able to lead groups in problem solving
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and strive for excellence
- Ability to work across functions
- Degree in a scientific field or equivalent relevant experience
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws