Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Financial Analyst, 2
Waco, TexasJob ID IMS20211410-71022
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Financial Accounting Analyst
Job Code: FNP2
Job Location: Waco, TX
L3Harris is actively seeking for a Financial Analyst 2 for our location in Waco, TX for a direct hire opportunity that will provide business analytics and reporting to functional areas or projects/programs. We offer competitive benefits and great relocation package for those who qualify.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of support tasks in the areas of invoicing and financial reporting. The site processes a variety of different kinds of invoices for commercial and government customers which must be submitted to the customer timely and accurately. Additionally, this position will also include month end and quarter end reporting requirements.
- Prepare and review monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance and deliverable deadlines.
- Review contract set-up in the system to ensure key contractual requirements are correctly entered.
- Prepare annual schedules summarizing billing information for the Incurred Cost Submission.
- Track and report on billings metrics.
- Coordinate with external customers related to billings questions and address issues timely and professionally.
- Supply documentation to auditors based on the auditor’s request list.
- Maintain sufficient internal controls including updating annual process documents.
- Maintain and update site policies and procedures.
- Drive integration of billings requirements into the overall site business operations.
- Other financial, accounting and administrative tasks will also be required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong customer service approach, self-directed, assertive, with a positive attitude
- Careful attention to detail and follow-through
- SAP experience (preferred)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.