Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Systems Administration (New Grad - Remote)
Job ID CHQ20220607-86303
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Systems Administration (New Grad - Remote)
Job Code: CHQ20220607-86303
Job Location: Remote
- Interact with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Use desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Provide technical support and remote help desk services to customers, escalating when necessary.
- Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Identify reoccurring issues in environment and proactively provide recommendations to improve efficiency, performance, and reliability of service
- Maintain client documentation.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time entry.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in IT field of study, Engineering, or a related STEM field.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Experience with Windows Operating System Server and Desktop.
- Understanding of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technologies and concepts.
- Understanding of the administration of network operating systems, applications and services found in a client environment.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications.
- Ability to work through dynamic customer challenges.
- Ability to work outside standard work hours and weekends, if needed.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tasks quickly
- Must possess strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Must possess the ability to be a self-starter and take initiative. Work to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner however if you can’t resolve it yourself, use resources to find someone who can.
- Contribute to a positive team spirit by working with others on a combined task. Make contributions to the task and share the responsibility of the outcome. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views and welcome feedback.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize several tasks and keep them running simultaneously (multitasking). Be able to recognize and respond to changing priorities to meet deadlines.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.