Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Transportation Sales Account Manager
Job ID CS20210410-70353
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Transportation Sales Account Manager
Job Location: Remote
Job Code: CS20210410-70353
Responsible for building strong business relationships with new and existing customers on the Northeast US while ensuring client satisfaction and issue resolution.
- Identifies areas for strategic growth and expansion with existing client base and develops a sales strategy to prospect new accounts in the assigned Transportation vertical market. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Play an integral part in maintaining and generating sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- While building relationships with assigned accounts, as well as develop new accounts, team with all aspects of the customer’s organization, which includes executives, engineering, business owners, contracts, and others. Skills required to build relationships across an account include creative thinking, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, to impact all business groups.
- Selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad sales strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- Monitors and oversees all projects within portfolio of assigned accounts to ensure client satisfaction and issue resolution
- Expands the relationships with new and existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule on Professional Communications (PSPC) products, services and solutions with new and existing customers
- Develops and enhances client relationship with a specific focus on advancing and supporting customer relationships with assigned accounts
- Manages opportunities in all stages of the sales funnel to include performing cost-benefits and needs analysis of existing customers
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships with all levels of management
- Assists customers and internal partners in achieving quarterly and annual business goals and objectives while ensuring successful delivery of programs in a timely manner
- Completes high quality, timely and accurate communications and administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: activity and expense report submission, customer management tool updates, attending meetings, forecasting and sales plan information
- Participates on and may lead cross-functional teams to meet business objectives
- Provides updates to senior sales/operations staff of any accounts concerns, financial status or other matters as applicable
- Requires moderate travel
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $79,000 - $145,500. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.