Associate Manager, Procurement - Remote
RemoteJob ID 8246
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate Manager, Procurement
Job Code: 8246
Job Location: Remote
L3Harris is looking for someone to join its Procurement team in its Clifton, NJ location. Duties include:
- Collaborating with other functions to mitigate critical shortages.
- Utilize MRP system and Supplier Portal applications.
- Strategically engage with suppliers to mitigate risk.
- Participate and/or lead projects/teams as assigned.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects.
- Participate and contribute to departmental and company-wide process improvements and lean initiatives.
- Travel to suppliers to assist in mitigation of critical items if necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or a related field wth a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience, Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field with a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years of prior procurement experience.
- 3+ years of purchasing, supply chain, or related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MRP system skills.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles and concepts in defense contracting.
- Knowledge in the procurement processes of military grade products.
- Knowledge of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
- Must be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills including use of pivot tables, lookup tables, etc.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- PC skills in MS Office, with Word and Excel formats is essential.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $88,000 - $118,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.