Peoplesoft Business Analyst
Job ID CHQ20213004-60619
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
The PeopleSoft Financial Applications Business Analyst will provide financial analysis and system analyst support PeopleSoft application development team with upgrades, integrations, customer requested enhancements, special projects and daily production support.
- Support application upgrades, integrations, customer requested enhancements, special projects, and daily production support issues.
- Interface with customers, define requirements, document process flows, perform testing and validate results.
- Support PeopleSoft technical developers with requirements definition, impact assessment, testing and customer communications.
- Perform Peoplesoft system configuration in support of new business units or application functionality.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business discipline and a minimum of 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate degree and a minimum of 7 years prior related experience.
- Experience working within financial applications, with emphasis on accounting or shared services functions.
- Experience working within PeopleSoft Financial modules for version 9.0 and greater (Accounting, GL, Project Cost, Accounts Payable, Banking, Asset Management).
- Experience utilizing PeopleSoft Query Manager, including development of new queries with multiple joins.
- Familiar with software development methodologies and lifecycle including change management.
- Experience writing test plans and test scripts, and the documentation of testing defects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, including comparison and consolidation of large data sets.
- Participation in the requirements, design, testing, and go live of PeopleSoft projects.
- Familiar with the reconciliation of interfaces between PeopleSoft and other ERP and financial systems.
- Knowledge of SOX Controls and support of internal and external audit requests.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Cash Management, Contracts, Billing, VAT, Interunit and Multicurrency, a plus.
- Knowledge of indirect rates and rate application for government contracts and billing, a plus.
- Works well in a team environment with other technical and functional developers.
- Able to perform financial data analysis independently and quickly.
- Able to work directly with system users.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $86,000 - $159,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.