Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
MRP Application Tools Administrator
Job ID CHQ20222004-80982
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Experienced Application Administrator for COTS and internally developed windows web applications with MS SQL and Oracle back-ends. Experienced in writing SQL queries used for troubleshooting. Support web architecture, legacy applications, enterprise-wide applications, security and software code deployments for internal use by L3Harris business segments.
- Experience writing SQL queries used for troubleshooting.
- General support of Windows servers and IIS.
- Provide technical end-user support for our applications.
- Experience using Bitbucket, Service Now and Jira software to track problems and resolutions.
- Manage, test, and deploy new software and patches.
- Support the environments for user acceptance and regression testing.
- Investigate and report application, business and system problems and analyze and track the progress and resolutions.
- Research, analyze, and document technical alternatives.
- Participate in technical peer reviews.
- Document configuration settings and technical processes.
- Lead technical upgrade of small applications and databases.
- Apply standard IT principles, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Provide operation and maintenance support of enterprise-wide web applications.
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with 6 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree with 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with application administration, technical end-user support, and change management.
- Understanding of three-tier COTS applications, internally developed software, Oracle/SQL Server databases, Windows application server tier, and web based client tier.
- Familiar with software life cycle development methodologies.
- Organizational skills, problem solving, technical analysis and documentation.
- A willingness to work with teams, individuals, and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve application problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail under tight deadlines.
- Experience and leadership skills to identify systemic problems and to provide solutions.
- Have ability to self-start and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow process.
- Experience as MRP System Administrator.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $73,500 - $136,500. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.