Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Job ID CHQ20210202-55980
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Seeking a well-established Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. Team supports multiple on premise and online instances of Dynamics D365 serving 2000+ users across all segments of the company. Exciting environment with multiple large projects and upgrades on-going and planned over the next 2-3 years. This position includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Perform all levels of development (e.g., configuration, workflows and plugins). Position will be lead developer for the team and will perform more difficult enhancements and coordinate\assist with development by other team members.
- Experience working in a heavily customized Dynamics CRM environment (Sales and Service)
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to prepare technical specifications based on functional customization requests. Propose design to meet business need along with associated implementation schedule and cost estimates
- Participate in migration and release management processes. Be able to perform other Dynamics system admin duties as needed
- Create technical designs, mock-ups, prototypes and recommend architecture to support new implementations and/or enhancements
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues (software bugs, data issues, and system configuration issues)
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor and train other technical team members
- Responsible for maintaining systems documentation, adhering to policies, audit and compliance standards, and formal change controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field of study) and minimum 9 years prior related experience in software development or Graduate Degree with 7 years of prior related experience
- 6 years of Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics on prem and cloud versions
- Experience in both development and administration of Microsoft Dynamics D365+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 201X
- Experience utilizing Microsoft DevOps
- Experience in automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Solid leadership skills and self-starter with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Job will require ability to document processes to fellow team members and also create and present materials to a wide range of customers (individual contributors to senior executives)
- Strong understanding of IT Operational domains; such as, Networking, Windows NT, and Security
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to lead and manage large projects
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $104,500 - $194,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.