Corporate Marketing Manager
Job ID CHQ20210503-57662
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job ID: CHQ20210503-57662
Job Location: Remote
L3Harris Technologies is a leading global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com.
The Corporate Marketing Manager leads cross-enterprise, integrated, digital-first marketing campaigns, as well as planning for virtual corporate customer engagements. Partnering with Global Business Development teams, Segment Marketing and Communications teams, and Corporate Communications teams to coordinate and deliver integrated, tier 1 corporate marketing campaigns and cross-segment customer communications strategy to strengthen the L3Harris brand and help win new business and keep it sold.
- Develop effective integrated enterprise marketing strategies to support L3Harris’ business goals, aligned with the corporation’s top pursuits and business strategy.
- Coordinate resources from Global Business Development, Segment Marketing and Communications, and Corporate Communications to deliver integrated, cross-enterprise marketing campaigns and initiatives that inform and influence key stakeholders through digital-first strategies, media relations, employee communications, executive thought leadership, branding, advertising and sponsorships, and community relations.
- Lead a best-in-class integrated marketing community of excellence to coordinate cross-enterprise digital-first Marketing processes, tools, best practices, analytics and the development of enterprise Marketing talent.
- Manage tier 1 marketing budgets, resources, workflows and deadlines.
- Advise Global Business Development teams on all aspects of integrated marketing strategy and best practices.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate analytics/measurement from all aspects of a campaign into an integrated dashboard.
- Partner with Global Business Development to develop a consistent and coordinated approach to domestic and international indirect channel partners to ensure compliance with approved go-to-market materials.
- Partner with Global Business Development Service Teams to develop year-round enterprise customer engagement strategy and coordinate cross-segment customer messaging with Segment Marketing and Communications.
- Carry out additional activities as assigned by management. Items may include the development of international marketing materials, leading corporate tradeshows, coordinating cross-enterprise identification of marketing automation technology, or other items not yet specified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field and a minimum of 9 years of related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years prior related experience.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing (brand or agency), or comparable integrated marketing experience.
- 5+ years of supervisory and/or major project leadership experience.
- Progressive corporate marketing experience (or equivalent agency experience) in a leadership role of similar scope and scale
- Prior experience counseling C-suite executives on strategic marketing issues, and integrated marketing
- Superior writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadline pressure with employees at all levels
- Efficient and effective planning and organizational skills, including exceptional attention to detail
- A successful track record conceptualizing and executing strategic vision, creative thinking, and coordination of complex programs
- Demonstrated proactive approach and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders and build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels in a cross-functional team environment
- Aerospace & Defense Experience
- Project management, ability to build a coalition of resources from other departments, customer understanding, ability to message, and marketing automation.
- Experience leading a business through change (i.e., pivoting to digital-first and integrated virtual engagement amidst “new normal”) and leading critical initiatives to meet business priorities
- Strong integrated, digital-first marketing background and experience to understand breadth of disciplines across marketing and communications functions
- Sound knowledge of marketing automation software to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and workflows, and how it feeds into CRM software
- Experience interfacing with a range of executives and managing leaders in different organizations, cultures and locations
- Demonstrated background in coordinating integrated corporate marketing campaigns, creating engaging, interactive and immersive content experiences, and using data analytics to drive decision making
- Experience in digital-first marketing including integrated approach drawing on all aspects of marketing, business development, customer engagement and communications is important
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $70,500 - $131,500. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.