Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Integrated Logistics Support Specialist
Tulsa, OklahomaJob ID IMS20222206-84837
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr Integrated Logistics Support Specialist
Job Code: IMS20222206-84837
Job Location: Tulsa, Ok (Aeromet) (Relocation is provided)
L3Harris -Aeromet is a Division of Integrated Mission Systems Segment with its main office located in Tulsa, OK. L3Harris-Aeromet is established within the DoD Community as the developer and operator of special mission ISR systems. We provide special mission system design, modification, and operations with emphasis on the development and integration of state-of-the-art EO/IR sensor systems.
- The Integrated Product Support (IPS) Specialist is responsible for developing and recommending support/sustainment solutions for major airborne systems using long-term support principles.
- Supports program Operations & Sustainment (O&S) of delivered production units and spares components. The successful team member will coordinate with Program, Mission Support and RM&A personnel to identify Recommended Spare Part List (RSPL) LRUs/Components and required spares; reviews/updates various databases to ensure product data is kept current; reviews technical publications and updates Due List Inspection details in maintenance Db; Coordinates with maintenance personnel regarding maintenance Db and parts issues.
- Supports Reliability, Maintainability & Availability (RM&A) Engineering in identification of system/component modifications and design improvements to optimize system effectiveness/performance over the program life-cycle. Ability to translate program requirements into functional requirements.
- Facilitates development of company product realization processes. Interfaces with engineering, maintenance, production, and manufacturing. Reviews and analyzes processes; develops process solutions; and manages process improvements.
- The ability to proficiently use desktop software applications such as MS Office Tools (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and related software tools, is required.
- Spares analysis using sparing models and system reliability/maintainability data.
- Ability to communication technical aspects of IPS with internal and external customers.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (5) years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and directly related work experience can be considered.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Logistics Support Analysis development and documentation skills using governing documents such as MIL-HDBK-502 and GEIA-STD-0007.
- Experienced in developing and managing Logistic Records (i.e., LSAR) using software tools such as SLICwave, PowerLog, Eagle.
- Working knowledge of PTC WindChill (Relex).
- Experience with software database utilities, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems (e.g., SmarTeam, TeamCenter) and Engineering Modeling Tools (e.g., Catia, SolidEdge, NX, AutoCad, Capital, Cameo).
- Logistics/Supportability demonstration experience.
- Life Cycle Cost and Total Ownership Cost focused on O&S cost estimating.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a multi-disciplined integrated product team.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.