Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Software Engineer (AI/ML OPS Work Flow Developer)
Tulsa, Oklahoma;Job ID IMS20222010-92238
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Software Engineer (AI/ML OPS Work Flow Developer)
Job Code: IMS20222010-92238
Job Location: Tulsa, Ok – Remote ( will require occasional travel to Tulsa for integration events)
Schedule: 9/80 with evrey other Friday off
L3Harris -Aeromet is a Division of Integrated Mission Systems Segment with its main office located in Tulsa, OK. L3Harris-Aeromet is established within the DoD Community as the developer and operator of special mission ISR systems. We provide special mission system design, modification, and operations with emphasis on the development and integration of state-of-the-art EO/IR sensor systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of the AIMLOPS pipeline and integration with the DevSecOps tool chain.
- Will interface with onsite IT team to ensure that physical infrastructure supports logical infrastructure
- Will interface with development teams to determine needs and develop on boarding road maps for each team.
- Will work with leadership to determine roadmap for AIMLOPS and how it interacts with the DevSecOps
- Will develop metrics to determine effectiveness of tools, pipelines, and investment opportunities.
- Will establish policy, procedure, and training materials for DevSecOps pipeline
- Will work with DevSecOps to include that system and work flow development in the overall AIMLOPS concepts and pipelines. We are not looking for two tools but one integrated flow.
- Will identify future capital investments to ensure that Tulsa site and L3Harris are on the forefront of AIMLOPS.
- Development of GIT Runner work flows for AIMLOPS training.
- Development of code to integrate AIMLOPS tools and associated tool chain.
- Participation in scrum team meetings to enable onboarding of projects to the AIMLOPS system
- Participating in the day to day technical work of the AIML team working with data, tools, and training performance.
- Will take direction from diverse sources such as software developers, integrators, DevSecOps team leadership and AIMLOPS scientist.
- Will provide inputs on a weekly briefing coordinated by leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Technical Leadership) and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience, or Master's Degree with 2 years of prior relevant experience as expressed in the Job Description.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security clearance, which requires US citizenship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as a member of a multi-disciplined integrated product team.
- Must be responsible and accountable to yourself.
- Must be familiar with AS9100 and CMMI and how those standards are effectively implemented as part of engineering
- Proven experience in DevSecOps and AIMLOPS and the ability to develop them as an internal and external product.
- Must be an expert with GIT, Containerization, and software testing.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in the Aerospace/Defense sector.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) development life cycles.
- Full stack development experience.
- Development of external facing website for customer interaction
- Experience with security methods for protecting external websites.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $75,000 - $139,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.