Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Senior Specialist, Program Finance
Tulsa, OklahomaJob ID IMS20232401-96121
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Finance Analyst
Job Code: PFP4
Job Location: MPS, Tulsa, OK Hybrid
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customer's mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
The Sr Specialist, Program Finance Analyst is responsible for the financial management, review and estimating of assigned programs. They partners with program management teams to analyze and understand their financial position. The analyst will prepare monthly customer financial reports, verify actual cost reporting, provide variance analysis, and support monthly closing activities.
- Tracking, monitoring, and analyzing cost performance on programs.
- Proactively work with Program Management in supporting the programs’ financial performance and requirements.
- Review project billings to ensure subcontract and customer invoices are accurate.
- •Review project billings to ensure subcontract and customer invoices are accurate.
- •Make recommendations to management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
- •Identify, generate and ensure the proper recording and documentation of any required correcting entries.
- •Ensure project setup within the ERP meets the need of both the company and the contract's reporting needs.
- •Responsible for ensuring contract modifications are accurately and appropriately recorded.
- •Support cost and pricing proposals.
- •Other special projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with 6+ years of relevant work experience; Graduate Degree with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles, as well as familiarity with DFAR, FAR and CAS.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong sense of initiative, independence, closure, and ability to navigate multiple priorities in a tight-deadline, high-volume environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
Preferred Additional Skills:
•Knowledge of EVMS processes preferred
•Extensive knowledge and hands-on application of Deltek Costpoint modules (i.e., Project Revenue and Costs, General Ledger, Materials Management, and Inventory Management) and Cognos reporting tools.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.