Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Associate Manager, Operations Management (Fabrication)
Tulsa, OklahomaJob ID IMS20222005-82738
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate Manager, Operations Management (Production Supervisor)
Job Location: Broken Arrow, OK (Tulsa, OK)
The Senior Production Supervisor will plan, organize, and direct production activities in a wide variety of programs. This Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the production activities are accomplished per the work instructions and within the project budgets and schedule. Responsibilities include EHS, department operating supplies, personnel performance, mentoring, process control, process improvement, lean manufacturing, GEMBA. Duties include planning and managing multiple orders being processed through the department, department capacity planning, project initiation, scheduling, staffing, and reporting. Review department performance for adherence to specifications and schedules. Communicate with staff, department managers, program management, peers, engineers, and vendors. Participate in and ensure the team utilizes process controls and process improvement tools to drive continuous improvement in the departments. Enforce use of PPE and take actions to promote department safety.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Working with Operations Program Managers to establish plans and schedules necessary to meet production goals for delivery objectives
- Daily coordination and direction of the work activities of Production Assembly
- Monitor and report on the efficiency and quality of Production personnel's job performance
- Identify and arrange for necessary training required for personnel to meet Production needs
- Conduct annual performance reviews to provide management with necessary information for wage administration, promotion and disciplinary action
- Collaborate with management and Engineers (Mfg, Quality, Test, and Design) to resolve problems and suggest improvements with materials, process and/or documentation
- Participate in the Zero Injury Plan with the coordination of the EHS lead.
- Participate in the Zero Deflect Plan with the coordination of the Quality department.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience and a basic understanding of electronics
- Basic to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office software packages such as Word, Excel and Project
- Basic understanding of doing business with the U.S. Government and associated FAR and DFAR regulations as they apply to products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills for providing direction to assigned staff
- Candidate will be required to learn DELTEK Cost Point ERP software and associated reporting tools to manage production
- Facilities management experience a plus
- Experience with managing multiple shift schedules and staff to meet OTD with capacity constraints.
- 1 year of experience with project estimating and budget control methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
General Job Requirements:
- Candidate should be able to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain a Security Clearance; current Security Clearance a major plus
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.