Integrated Master Scheduler - Program Production
Torrance, CaliforniaJob ID AS20210804-59355
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Integrated Master Scheduler - Program Production
Job ID: AS20210804-59355
Job Location: Torrance, CA
L3Harris Technologies, Electron Devices is currently seeking an Integrated Master Scheduler – Program Production in Torrance, CA. This position will report to our Sales & Operations Planning Manager and will focus on the Air, Sea, and Ground business.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create and manage the integrated master schedule on various programs, including lower-level production tasks/activities, as well as other functional milestones need to support on-time delivery.
- Maintain master schedule status and communicate critical path/priority activities by working cross-functionally with program management, production, supply chain, engineering, finance and other teams.
- Measure risk in on-time delivery of product to customer’s schedule. Direct cross-functional teams to focus on vital issues, including process improvement, resulting in identification and acceleration of critical path through engineering into production and delivery.
- Work with material planning to incorporate material schedules and validate demand in MRP. Work across functions to assist in yield determination, impacts and recovery plans.
- Incorporate resource management within integrated schedule across business units to identify risks and opportunities. Quickly identify areas of resource constraints and work through recovery planning.
- Drive process improvements, including process controls and tools that enhance cross-functional communication/data flow as it relates to master scheduling.
- Provide process leadership and analytical support for the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process, including hosting monthly reviews with cross-functional teams, analyzing backlog/shipment/forecast data, and highlighting areas of plan execution risk to leadership.
For this position you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
- Microsoft Project and Excel expertise is required
- Ability to work well with all functions and across multifunction product teams
- Ability to create models to determine “what-if” scenarios, workaround solutions, program priorities and meet production demands and program commitments
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Earned value management experience is preferred
- Experience working on externally reported government cost plus programs preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.