L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – PMO Coordinator
Job Location – Tewkesbury, UK
Job ID – SAS20212801-55761
About the role:
We are looking for a PMO Coordinator to join our Project Management Office (PMO) as part of our wider Project & Programmes Team working directly with the Project Managers.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for all data maintenance in MS Project Server – creating new project sites, populating the required data fields, taking project baselines, uploading new document templates.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the Resource Management Pool within the MS Project Server, ensuring all resource information is maintained to 100% accuracy to support the resource allocation activity.
- Work with the Engineering Team Leads on a weekly basis regarding resource allocations, generating various resource reports and developing new reports.
- Manage the Order Accept Process for agreed portfolios. Working with Project Managers and other company functions to ensure orders are approved within agreed timescales.
- Sales Order Management of Project Orders and delivery of standard orders. There may be a requirement to run approved product-based projects with <£25K cost with little NRE and no full-time engineers assigned.
- Contribute to and produce project management reports, including weekly reports, customer reports, input into bi-weekly reports, monthly reports, adhoc status and stand-up/visual management in line with the project process.
- Contribute to Financial Management. Support the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) production of sales and cash and invoicing. To be accountable for revenue and gross margin achievement on standard orders/customer funded/IRAD projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the projects progress. Reporting financial data and forecasts on managed and other identified projects.
- Support the Project Management Organisation to produce inputs and prepare presentations for the monthly Resource Review meeting and monthly Supply meeting. Provide analysis on the data changes month on month.
- Maintenance of the Project Management SharePoint area, including the PMO calendar and arranging respective project meetings.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of project coordination, ideally working within a Project Office environment.
- Highly computer literate including MS Office and MS Project
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management with all levels of the business.
- Understanding of the Full project lifecycle.
- Project management experience including schedule, scope, risk and opportunities, resource and financial management and reporting
- Defence industry and/or experience of an engineering organisation.
- Experience of MS Server, Power BI, SAP, SharePoint
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance relevant to the country of the position. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.