Cyber Key Account Manager
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – Cyber Key Account Manager
Job Location – Tewkesbury or Fleet, UK with home working available plus travel
Job ID – SAS20210104-59010
About the role:
We are seeking a Cyber Key Account Manager to join our Sales & Business Development department as part of our Intelligence & Cyber International EMEA division. The role will report to our Head of Sales and BD - Defence and be responsible for identifying, developing and driving the strategy for the Land/Littoral Cyber domain supporting our sustained growth in CEMA offering.
The role will require domestic and international travel up to 60% of the time.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify and shape with the support of the Head of Sales and BD - Defence, partnering & collaboration opportunities with new and established industry partners and frameworks.
- Lead the initial capture planning within the business for strategic opportunities in close liaison with the Capture Manager, Head of Sales & BD – Defence and the wider Sales & BD team.
- Provide an informed, experienced and professional interface across ICI EMEA as well as existing and new customers.
- Responsible for the successful day to day sales management of the Land/Littoral Cyber account to achieve agreed order intake
- Be accountable for:
- Day to day relationships with existing and new key customers
- All assigned opportunities, including progress through ICI EMEA and Corporate gate processes
- Early identification, development, qualification, and validation of new opportunities
- In conjunction with marketing, own the competitor database and analysis for the Cyber account
- Create, administer and maintain opportunity forecast data for Cyber account
- Drive Bid & Proposal activity for Cyber opportunities, providing the “voice of the customer” to internal stakeholders
- Provision of weekly reports, delivering status updates on Cyber key opportunities including actions to bring the opportunity to a successful conclusion
- Identify and support key exhibitions, briefings and working groups to enhance positioning of Cyber portfolio
Experience & Skills:
- Experience and understanding of the Land/Littoral Cyber domain
- Positive and dynamic approach to problem solving and opportunity management
- A self-motivated achiever and team player, internally driven to accomplish goals
- Proactive in building relationships with ability to listen and capture customer issues, requirements and plans
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral with advanced computer literacy
- Ability to assimilate and communicate detailed operational & technical information pertaining to complex technologies.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Previous experience of successful account management into the Land/Littoral Cyber community (desirable)
- Knowledge of Land/Littoral procurement and R&D frameworks (desirable)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance relevant to the country of the position. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.