Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Inventory Support B
Tempe, ArizonaJob ID CS20210110-70333
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Inventory Support B
Job Code: CS20210110-70333
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Responsible for Placing Nonmaterial Purchase Orders in Ariba and Cost Point, reconciling any invoicing issues with suppliers. Participating in monthly and quarterly cycle counts. Pulling system reports for inventory transactions and the Quality Management System. This position will also have the responsibility supporting multiple job functions within Supply Chain department including cross training for future growth into a Planner or Buyer role
- High school education or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, Outlook, and MS Project.
- Analytical, with the ability to identify problems and present viable solutions.
- Working knowledge of Ariba and/or CostPoint a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up. Able to maintain confidential information.
- Pull Cognos TC-0088 report of approved/unapproved hours and notify Supervisor(s)
- Systematically move material in the ERP system (create MO’s for production)
- Verify all received/issued/transfer items for discrepancies.
- Place Orders in Ariba and Costpoint (ERP)
- Input and process Ariba invoices
- Add/Extend/Edit suppliers in MDG and validate for accuracy in ERP system
- Back up for production planners
- Back up for contracts administrator
- Daily entry of receipts, stockroom and shipped items. (Run inventory transactions report)
- Update ERP system with QTS (quality system) data- Weekly
- Participate in Quarterly cycle counts of production dept.
- Pull QTS reports and pass/Fail for quarterly cycle counts
- Verify <98% accuracy on cycle count to reconciliation.
- Shipments are sent on-time and verify no receiving issues by customer.
- Submit quote letters for Review (as required)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.