Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Trenchant is an elite global team of Engineers and Security Researchers charged with building world-class computer security products.
Trenchant’s expertise is the by-product of the L3Harris acquisition of two highly-regarded information security businesses – Azimuth Security and Linchpin Labs. United under Trenchant, we are a key component of L3Harris’ Intelligence and Cyber International Division.
We are a trusted, discrete partner furnishing security products, consultancy, training and integration services to allied security, defence, and law enforcement agencies.
Working at Trenchant means working alongside the best Security Researchers and Product Engineers from across the security research and intelligence communities. You will be engaged on the most challenging problems in the toughest environments and delivering solutions supporting the cutting edge of cyber security research.
Our product testing orchestration team is growing. We are looking for Engineers to help us build the next generation of in-house products which underpin automation, tooling, and product testing.
The team operates across the company, working closely with cyber capability development, operations, and QA teams. We are high-tempo and streamlined. We value innovation and passion for technology. We’re not afraid to break things to introduce improvements, and believe in the right tool for the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the architectural engineering design of our next generation of testing automation tooling, and helping us build it.
- Implementing microservices across numerous architectures and frameworks.
- Debugging code and improving performance of existing systems.
- Helping cyber product development teams develop and operate unit and systems integration testing frameworks for their products.
Required Qualities and Experience:
- Experienced software engineers with a track record of delivering complex software products and systems.
- Can demonstrate exceptional ability in the field of software engineering.
- Are strategic thinkers who want to deliver industry best-practice engineering solutions.
- Can work autonomously and with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Can take ambiguous or incompletely defined problems and resolve them through consultation with product and technology teams to identify their needs, constraints, and automation gaps.
Skills and Experience;
You’ll have significant knowledge of some of the following relevant applications, languages, environments, systems software and platforms (you don’t need to know every specific tool or skill, though):
- Proficient with Python, Golang, C#, and C/C++
- Scripting languages - e.g. React and NextJS (TypeScript)
- Ability to design and implement APIs and SDKs - gRPC, REST, OpenAPI
- Experience with database schema design, implementation and operation
- Message brokers and event streaming platforms including Kafka and Redis
- Mobile application development on Android and Apple iOS - such as React Native, Expo, Objective-C/Swift
- Highly proficient with agile software development and CI/CD workflows and tools, including Gitlab, ArgoCD
- Virtualization platforms including Docker, Kubernetes and VMware vSphere.
- Experience in User Interface design, including implementing CLIs and web dashboards
Many of our roles require the ability to obtain a security clearance relevant to the country of the position. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and may be subject to government security checks.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination and offers equal opportunities for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.