Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Videographer (New Grad - Salt Lake City, UT)
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20221805-82517
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Videographer (New Grad - Salt Lake City, UT)
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Code: CS20221805-82517
We are looking for a Video Editor/Videographer to work with a dedicated team of passionate media artists in the creation of various types of content targeting L3Harris employees and customers, within defense, government, commercial and public safety industries.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the video manager on a wide variety of video and animation projects including: social media, technical and educational demonstration videos, product marketing interactive content, and live internal video broadcasts.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Video Manager with pre-production, production, and post-production tasks.
- Pre-production includes lighting, gripping, audio and camera setup, and B-Roll research.
- Production includes basic camera operations, audio capture, tele-prompter, and live feeds.
- Postproduction includes ingesting and logging raw footage, rough cut and final edits, audio sweetening, building animations and motion graphics, and archival.
- Adhere to L3Harris’s brand guidelines and maintain tight quality control on all assigned projects.
- Help to organize and build asset library.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in film, digitl media or communications or related field.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Willing to travel and work additional hours when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 20-50lbs and be on your feet for extended hours.
- Must be organized and able to work on several projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Provide a link to an online demo reel prior to interview.
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages.
- Experience with Canon and Blackmagic camera models.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Premiere and After Effects.
- Script writing abilities.
- Experience with 2D\3D animations.
- Drone Pilots license.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.