Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
System Sustainment Program Manager
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20222610-92540
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: System Sustainment Program Manager
Job ID: CS20222610-92540
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This Program Manager (PM) Level 4, will lead multi-functional teams in the proposal and execution of Navy Mission Networks programs. Active and current SECRET security clearance is mandatory for this role.
This opportunity is for the person who has the unique blend of project management, financial management paired with the innate ability of an effective team leader. This unique individual will be able to effectively communicate comfortably and with confidence to ALL levels of the Corporation from support personnel to Executive level leadership. This includes regular presentations and status updates to VPs and higher.
You will work alongside similarly unique individuals; sharing, learning and collaborating to improve everyone’s experience. You must thrive on being in an environment that embraces challenges and change. Accountability to the team, the corporation and our customer mission is key.
Our PMs are responsible for: governance, alignment, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finance, infrastructure, planning, improvement and growth for the Programs they lead.
- Plan and execute both development and production programs using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools
- Lead cross functional teams in the execution of program requirements including peers, engineering, manufacturing, finance, contracts, etc.
- Identify continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Coordinate with customers to identify opportunities and solutions and provide issue resolution across the program lifecycle, including proposal, production and support.
- Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues, risks, and solution recommendations
- You will also be asked to lead proposal teams to define and develop competitive, winning proposals within the DoD community and industry partners as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- A current and active Secret clearance
- Knowledge of DoD data links and communications CONOPs
- Technical background (experience/education)
- Financial management experience
- Experience with data analysis
- Hands on experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel on occasion and as needed (25%)
- 4+ years experience within the DoD environment
- TS/SCI preferred
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.