Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Product Management
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20221805-82573
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Product Management
Job ID: CS20221805-82573
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
L3Harris Broadband Communication Sector is currently seeking a Product Manager to support innovative RF Communications products in our portfolio. The successful candidate will develop a product strategy across the organization while working closely with program management, engineering, operations and finance. Other duties as assigned.
- The Product Manager is chiefly responsible for all aspects for their assigned products, to include: product lifecycle management, sales, strategy, development, production, and financial performance. Specific functions to be performed under general supervision include:
- Leads and directs work of cross-functional teams comprised of skilled professionals in production, finance, engineering and administrative disciplines
- Interface with customers to understand Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Use Cases, and overall customer requirements and ‘desirements’ turning those into product requirements for engineering
- Provide leadership of the core product team to establish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, validation, manufacture, integration and test activities
- May manage Internal Research And Development projects (IRAD) to develop new features and products (new product introduction and launch)
- Represent the voice of the customer within the plant
- Create roadmaps, market landscapes, and competitive landscape analysis
- Determine value-based product pricing based on market and competitive environment
- Create a long term vision to develop new business in existing markets or expand the product line to new markets
- Promote products through creating marketing material, launch plans, and various other sales tools to support internal and external customers
- Resolve internal performance issues arising from engineering design or operations production
- Manage budgets for product improvements and defect resolutions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional experience (some experience can be prior to degree, i.e. military service)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain a Security Clearance
- Prior Product, Project and/or Program Management experience
- Experience in DoD industry; familiarity with Military User community is a plus
- Experience creating and delivering professional presentations
- Strong technical aptitude
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.