SAP IT Business Analyst
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Location: Rockwall, TX or Salt Lake City, UTJob ID: CHQ20202109-50833
The IT Business Analyst-SAP Security plays a key role in ensuring the Center of Excellence’s compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). This individual will work with the different value streams within the COE to coordinate, plan, document, evaluate, and improve the narratives regarding IT internal controls. The individual will fulfill these duties by collaborating with internal and external audit teams, IT management, and other audiences to ensure compliance project deliverables are met. The individual will also assist the SAP Security team with GRC and security requests in order to maintain SLA commitments.
- Lead/support various internal/external audit related activities.
- Facilitation, examination and interpretation of request lists for internal and third-party audits and the determination of artifacts required to successfully meet the audit requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of artifacts and information on the organizations' audited systems to auditors and clients.
- Ensure mitigation and remediation plans are documented and track deliverables for all audits.
- Conduct SOX quarterly testing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Finance or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Working knowledge of SOX requirements as they apply to SAP.
- Working knowledge of GRC.
- Functional knowledge of SAP.
- Must be a proactive self-starter who can also work effectively in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking.
- Able to work with minimal day to day supervision.
- CISA certification.
- Attention to detail and the ability to understand complex processes/problems.
- Strong computer knowledge (Financial Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
- General understanding of ERP System functions .
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.