Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Program Scheduler (New Grad - Salt Lake City, UT)
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20220311-92945
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Scheduler (New Grad - Salt Lake City, UT)
Job Code: CS20220311-92945
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Description: Provides scheduling support in the development of program execution plans. Monitors program performance against schedule goals for work packages which are limited in scope and number. Prepares various reports and analysis for review by higher level administrators/schedulers and program management.
- Assists in the development of schedules for program execution plans and performance measurement systems including work scope analysis and assists in the development of critical path networks.
- Assists in the development of program schedules (Master, Intermediate, Detailed) used to monitor program performance and the timing of resource allocation such as material and manpower. Assist in the development of work around recovery plans. Assist with the development of time phased expenditure plan coinciding with the schedule.
- Utilizes various automated planning, data collecting and reporting systems and techniques to monitor and report schedule variances in actual, forecasted and planned program performance. Identifies causes for variances. Assists in the compilation of performance data from various program segments into a total program review package.
- Within assigned work packages of the program, researches schedule data (resources,schedule durations, activity constraints, relationships of activities) required to prepare work around schedules in support of Estimates To Complete (ETC) or Estimates At Completion (EAC).
- Within assigned areas of the program, assists with the analysis of requirements for resources such as facilities, equipment, supplies and manpower. Assists in the compilation of resource requirements for the entire program.
- Participates on or contributes to process/quality improvement teams and/or initiatives. Identifies and recommends improvements to processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in quality. Supports or implements performance driven changes in processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical decsipline or business
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Basic background of schedule specific tools, such as MS Project Professional, MS Project Server Working with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of Planning, with Cost/Schedule Integration
- Basic Understanding of Critical Path Analysis, Schedule Risk Analysis
- Knowledge of Subcontractors schedule integration
- Basic Background of Risk and Opportunity in the IMS
- Basic Knowledge of EVMS desired
- Basic Knowledge of DI-MGMT-81861 Integrated Program Management Report
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.