Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20210305-60645
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
TITLE: Program Manager
JOB CODE: PMP2
LOCAITON: Salt Lake City, UT
This position requires the ability to work onsite and in plant in Salt Lake City, UT.
Relocation assistance is not offered at this time.
- Will participate in diverse systems sustainment and production efforts across varied spectrums of defense and special mission systems aircraft.
- The candidate will act as the secondary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- The candidate will establish milestones and monitor adherence to the master plan and schedule, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- The candidate will work with management for assigned personnel and overall program performance from the proposal stage, into production, delivery and contract closeout.
- The candidate will lead the capture of follow on business to include responding to sources sought/ requests for information (RFI), requirements/Statement of Work generation, and proposal development.
- Very good communication skills and experience with customer interface
- Able to work with and manipulate complex excel datasheets
- Able to recognize opportunity for business area growth
- Must be familiar and have hands on experience with DoD contract details and requirements
- Must be able to travel on occasion and as needed, can be up to 50% periodically
- Must hold an active and current DoD Security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a TSSCI if needed.
Bachelors degree is required, Engineering is preferred
4 years experience of prior related experience in a DoD contractor company
2 years professional experience with Earned Value and EVMS
2 years professional experience managing internal and external customer relationships
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Master Degree in Engineering
Active TSSCI US Security clearance.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.