Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Technical Program Manager
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20220709-90070
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Requisition Number: CS20220709-90070
Job Location: Salt Lake City
L3Harris is seeking a Principal Program Manager that directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. These programs involve engagements with multiple USG organizations and primes, as well as managing competitive pursuits and shaping follow on value added ECPs. Experience leading sustainment programs, with demonstrated success in transitioning them to programs of record, in partnership with USG stakeholders and industry partners is required. This program manager will drive program execution in order to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition, operating income, and free cash flow. Is responsible the cost, schedule and technical performance of programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Leverages broad experience in shaping, developing and demonstrating for the government to recommend tactics and strategies that directly impact the achievement of overall government and L3Harris goals and objectives.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator; Communicates effectively within and outside of L3Harris, including strategic partners in industry and government.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills, with ability to work toward win-win solutions.
- Gains and maintains high trust and confidence with government customers, L3Harris leadership and program teams regarding matters of substantial importance to the government and L3Harris.
- Provides leadership across the business area on developing open and resilient integrated mission systems offerings to include LOS & BLOS communications EW, SIGNINT, Assured PNT.
- Extensively analyzes problems to seek understanding of the root cause of the problem, including broad-based consideration of relevant variables.
- Strong technical and business background to evaluate and adjust win strategies, and proactively make recommendations to leadership.
- Develops specific courses of action in program execution and capture planning, that yield predictable results and profitable return on investment.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 12 years relevant experience is required.
- Current or in-scope Top Secret security clearance is required.
Preferred additional skills
- STEM Preferred.
- Experience with earned value program management and risk management is preferred.
- Graduate Degree and minimum of 10 years relevant experience is preferred.
- Ability to gain Special Access (SAP) security clearance.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.