Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Lead Master Planner
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20211805-61482
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
TITLE: Program Scheduler/ Master Planner
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position requires an onsite and in plant schedule.
Relocation to Salt Lake City, UT will be considered on a case by case basis.
Our Program Master Planners/ Schedulers facilitate the development of Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that will guide program execution and serve as the basis for Earned Value performance.
Our Master Planners also ensure that all schedules are fully compliant with industry policies (L3Harris or similar internal system description), the DoD customer, industry requirements (DID 81861 IPMR), the National Defense Industrial Association’s Planning & Schedule Excellence Guide (PASEG), DCMA 14 point assessment
To be successful in this role you need to have the following:
- Substantial experience developing large scale (> 600M) networks with multiple subcontractors. Very strong background developing large logic tied networks with greater than 5000+ lines.
- Power user of Microsoft Project 2013 “Server”, Power user of Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel, Word, Power Point), Milestones Professional, Deltek Cobra, Acumen, Risk, Fuse, Deltek 360 experience.
- Possess a thorough understanding of US DoD schedule policies and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) requirements.
- Significant background resource loading budgets into schedules to support EVMS measurement and reporting.
- Expected to assess schedule health and analyze plan’s risk and resource using (SRA) risk assessment tool
- Identify trends using common schedule Metrics (DCMA 14pt, BEI, EVAS data driven metrics, etc.), suggests corrective actions in a timely manner and supports implementation.
- Perform Schedule Assessments and Analyses on the baseline IMS to identify schedule risks and opportunities.
- Review, recommend and implement, as appropriate, schedule work-around or recovery plans in a proactive manner.
- Routinely assist program management by monitoring SPI/CPI and BEI performance and preparing schedule status reports for customer and/or business management reviews
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and lead diverse teams and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage a multi-tasked workload in a fast-paced environment and analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and on schedule
- Lead scheduling status reviews and conduct briefings with senior leaders which requires the ability to communicate matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
- Participates in sector and company functional activities including training, surveillance, tool evaluation, policy reviews, process management, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong background in Program Life Cycle management
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security Clearance
- Bachelor Degree AND 9 years of similar relevant experience
- Must have 4 years using MS Project
- Must have 4 years using EVMS
Additional and Preferred Qualifications:
- Masters Degree and 7 years of experience.
- DOD, Aerospace background
- PMP or PMI SP Certification a plus.
- Active and current Secret or higher, US Security clearance. TSSCI ideal.
Candidates selected for this position will receive a company paid, PMI Membership (1 Year), company paid PMP or PMI SP testing fees, company paid PMP or PMI SP Peremptory test workbook fees.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.