Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Inventory Management Support A
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20211810-71156
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Inventory Management Support A - Day Shift
Job ID: CS20211810-71156
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
DAY SHIFT: M-F 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
L3Harris Broadband Communications is seeking an Inventory Management Support Team Member for their Salt Lake City, UT location. In this role you will pick material, pack, count, weigh, and measure inventory materials and be responsible for performing the physical or administrative tasks supporting the shipping, receiving, storing, and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary. Determines routing and arrangements for shipments and considers such factors as nature of items being shipped, method of handling, size, urgency, and cost.
- Consults rate schedule for specific rates depending on method of shipment and/or distance shipped
- Assesses most economical and efficient common or contract carrier, to transport shipments
- Calculates and records storage, redelivery, and other applicable charges.
- May reroute urgent shipments of an urgent nature or arrange for special delivery at destination
- Prepares and maintains records of products shipped and tracks shipments
- Receives incoming materials, unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications
- Maintains records of received goods, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents
- Stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Lifts heavy items and may operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, tow motors, forklifts, etc. upon receipt of internal certification
- Utilizes knowledge of material handling procedures and Environmental Health and Safety requirements
- May perform wood shop functions such as operating power saws and nail guns in building skids and crates
- Stands for extended periods of time
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 0-3 years’ experience directly related experience with Inventory Management, OR Material Handling, OR Store Supply in a manufacturing company.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Experience using small hand tools, manual and automated; and color coded information
- Knowledge of material handling procedures and Environmental Health and Safety requirements
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.