Information Security - ISSO w/ RMF
Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20211504-59806
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Information Security - ISSO w/ RMF
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Code: CS20211504-59806
- This position requires full time, on site, and in plant in Salt Lake City, UT. Relocation will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Candidate will participate in security assessments and audits
- Configure various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and UNIX to meet National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Defense Security Service Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards, and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) requirements
- Develop documentation for authorization for new and existing systems in accordance with NISPOM, JSIG, or NIST; and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Utilize/maintain multiple security databases and sites including eMASS.
- Conduct vulnerability and compliance assessments against systems and networks to determine risk posture.
- Review electronic and manual audit logs and investigate any anomalies or security incidents.
- Assist in security investigations and incident response.
- Develop information security training materials and processes as well as train general and privileged users on computing security processes, policies and procedures.
- Remain informed of evolving security requirements.
- Respond to Security issues
- Coordinate with the Facility Security Officer (FSO) on system security compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 6 years direct and relevant experience with Information Security and Cyber Intelligence.
- 2 years direct experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Requires 8570\8140 IAM Level 1, or higher, compliant Security+ certification
- Current and active Secret security clearance must have ability to obtain a Top-Secret security clearance post-hire.
- Previous experience as Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- Experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with NISPOM, JSIG, ICD
- Certification in Network+, CCNA, CISSP, highly desired
- Current and active Top Secret, or higher, security clearance
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.