Salt Lake City, UtahJob ID CS20211204-59553
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – Administrative Assistant
Job Location – Salt Lake City, UT
Requisition ID - CS20211204-59553
L3Harris is seeking an Executive Assistant support to the Communication Systems Director of Quality with the ability to predict, anticipate and execute on the business needs of the office. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal and external customers. They must be meticulous at task management and execution excellence and easily adapt to changing environments and multiple competing demands. The candidate must be equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
General tasks include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate executive calendar management, events to include onsite/offsite coordination and travel arrangements.
- Interact positively with all levels within the organization, including senior executives, corporate counterparts and co-workers while projecting a positive, collaborative, professional image of L3Harris in all interactions.
- Proactively screen correspondence and telephone calls; respond or direct to appropriate parties for response.
- Provide telephone support, assist with preparation of company-wide communications, expense report preparation, mail and paperwork distribution, and filing, copying and other general tasks.
- Due to complex and confidential nature of the position, knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures is required.
- Support putting together presentation material for Senior Executive Level briefings.
- Serve as event planning/coordinator for multiple events of varying size and nature.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 8 years administrative experience or Associate Degree with a minimum of 4 years administrative experience.
- At least 7 years of experience handling multiple simultaneous projects, managing multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook including Skype), and SharePoint.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to monitor shifting priorities while responding and reacting to unexpected situations.
- Good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information is of the utmost importance.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills and to accept additional responsibilities as required.
- Possess the ability to work well as a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and excellent grammar skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs and possess a high degree of initiative to begin action and independently take responsibility for follow through actions.
- Willing to work some extended hours when necessary, including the occasional availability at a moment’s notice.
- Must be focused on customer satisfaction, the commitment to consistently generate a quality work product and to do whatever it takes to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.