Senior Manager, Application Development
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
This role is responsible for management of the SAP Development group at multiple L3Harris locations in the US and Canada. Responsible for promotion of a high performing and collaborative team to support IT initiatives while ensuring skillsets align with both short and long term objectives in a complex environment. The Manager is also tasked with performing yearly team member evaluations and coaching for team members to achieve their goals. Finally, the Manager is responsible for maintaining strong collaboration with other SAP COE leaders to ensure priorities are aligned and deadlines are met to achieve common objectives.
- Facilitate coordination of team resources to support all approved projects and daily responsibilities
- Responsible for managing team roadmap around capabilities, skillsets and Development standards
- Work cross functionally to define and estimate Development requirements and define preferred technology architecture
- Work closely with Product Owners and Project Managers to proactively address risks and ensure requirements are met
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related program
- Minimum experience of 12 years in Software Development field with a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years with a Graduate Degree
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and Enterprise Software Architecture
- Familiarity with industry standards for Enterprise Architecture such as TOGAF and SAP development certification
- Deep experience with Development, Interface capabilities and standards for SAP versions from ECC 6 to S/4 HANA
- Certifications for Enterprise Architecture such as TOGAF
- SAP certifications for Development or Interface technologies
- Experience with SAP Charm and related Solution Manager capabilities for Custom Code Management
- Graduate Degree such as MBA or IT related program
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.