SAP FI/CO Analyst
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Location: Rockwall, TX Job ID: CHQ20200710-51516
This position will be a key member of the L3Harris Technologies SAP COE support team. Although the position does not have any formal direct reports it will require excellent teamwork and collaboration skills to work with key business leaders from across L3Harris Technologies to support current processes for Finance and Controlling and help define new processes going forward. An SAP Analyst will possess an effective mix of leadership, communication, business and project management skills to provide support. Utilizing these skills, the person in this role will be responsible for working within a team to provide support for SAP Controlling and Project Systems to all of L3Harris Technologies. An SAP Analyst has to have the maturity and emotional intelligence to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of people in their day to day work life.
- Collaborate with a diverse support team comprised of business, technical and external consulting resources to streamline key business processes thru the implementation of the Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) module contained in the SAP ERP system.
- Development of key project deliverables to support the SAP Finance and Central Finance (CFIN) applications. This will include supporting the implementation of these applications at multiple divisions and configuring new functionality.
- Develop RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms) specifications to complete custom development identified as part of L3Harris business requirements.
- Provide project metrics to support the management of key project milestones and deliverables.
- Stay current with new technologies especially within the SAP Finance/CFIN area to align technologies with the L3Harris business direction.
- Support the development and enforcement of the policies and procedures for the introduction of application development enhancements.
- Build strong internal & external customer relationships by aligning system solutions to our changing business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience.
- 4 years of experience in a technical role on at least one SAP ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA implementation in a manufacturing and distribution organization specifically working in the Finance and Controlling/Central Finance area.
- 4 years of experience in a full lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 and/or implementation using the ASAP and/or Agile methodology.
- 4 years of experience in integration of SAP FI/CO modules with other SAP modules.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Applications, especially Vendor Invoice and Cash App Automation tools.
- Working knowledge of Concur Travel and Expense Reporting.
- Experience with Banking, Treasury and Cash Management and Forecasting.
- Knowledge of Bank Communications Management is a plus.
- A proven resource in defining SAP system requirements with the ability to configure the SAP applications based on those requirements.
- Hands on, practical experience with systems implementation methodologies and configuration management.
- Experience with SAP On-Going Technical and Application Support.
- Expertise in setting up FI/CO master data.
- Be familiar with S/4 Central Finance functionality and Configuration.
- Have experience in creating RICEF specifications to support custom development needed to support the FI/CFIN business design.
- Understanding of ABAP programming and debugging in SAP.
- Ability to mentor other team members.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.