Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
RF Systems Engineer
Rockwall, TexasJob ID IMS20211310-70916
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: RF Systems Engineer
Job Code: IMS20211310-70916
Job Location: Rockwall, Texas
As a Member of the Engineering Technical Team, this position is responsible for the integration, development, design, and execution of programs for Systems Engineering, focusing on RF products at our Rockwall, TX, facility.
- Develop, implement, testing and analysis of technical products and systems
- Support requirements definition, flow-down and traceability for electronic systems
- Perform to schedule and execute projects on time and under cost
- Perform trade studies on a variety of system issues and components
- Analyze data from design verification test efforts
- Generate supplier statements of work, provide supplier oversight, and audit supplier-delivered artifacts
- Present results during internal and external program meetings
- Participate in proposal activities, both cost and technical
- Perform system integration and test activities for RF components, antenna arrays and completed antenna systems.
- Provide test data, write test reports, specifications, system requirements, interface control documents, and test procedures for projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and (4) four years of experience in a related engineering field with some systems engineering experience in RF & antenna system development. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Prior LabView experience
- Design, development, and/or testing of RF products
- Expertise in the design and development of phased array antennas
- Defense industry experience and working knowledge of military standards
- Model Based System Engineering exposure or experience
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks