L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
The SAP Ariba Analyst will be responsible in providing functional support, administration, troubleshoot system issues and interfaces; develop new systems capabilities, investigate and analyze enhancements/CRs, support downstream integration between Ariba P2P and S4 central finance, SAP PI/PO and other L3Harris systems.
This position will work closely with the corporate procurement, supply chain and AP teams to ensure business needs are being met and enabled to the fullest extent. This position will be a subject matter expert in Ariba downstream P2P, Guided Buy, Ariba Network (supplier & buyer side), catalogs, master data, and will also have in depth understanding of integration with downstream systems.
Candidate will be a self-motivated, multitasking independent worker with excellent organizational and communication skills. Requires the ability to plan, design, configure, and troubleshoot Ariba P2P issues and downstream systems. Exceptional quality mindedness, and a team focused mentality are critical. The role requires a high level of cross-functional communication and coordination among all departments and levels of management. The candidate must be detail oriented with adherence to company processes and procedures.
- Production and technical/functional support for SAP Ariba P2P on-demand solutions - SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, Guided Buy, Ariba Catalogs, Ariba Invoice Management and Ariba Network.
- Research and analysis of basic to complex issues related to the Ariba P2P process and related systems, troubleshooting, defect analysis, recommendations and resolution.
- Configuration changes, enhancements including custom programs, new releases, interfaces, reports, conversions and updates to Ariba P2P solutions.
- Actively work with SAP Ariba for enhancements, SRs and updates, and partner with key business users and stakeholders to ensure business needs are being met efficiently.
- Change and incident management, functional specifications development and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences (CS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience supporting Ariba B&I, Guided Buy, Ariba Network and integration with S/4 HANA, SAP ECC or other ERP systems or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- In-depth functional and technical knowledge & experience with Ariba procure to pay business processes, catalog management, configuration, reporting, approval process, integration, testing and solution rollouts/upgrades.
- Experience with SAP ECC or S/4 HANA systems, SAP PI/PO, ALE/iDOC configuration and ABAP.
- Experience in developing functional specifications, change and incident management using Remedy/ServiceNow.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft office products, Visio.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience in delivering IT projects using agile/scrum methodology.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.