Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Supply Chain Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption Specialist
Rochester, New YorkJob ID CS20210208-66636
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – Supply Chain Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption Specialist
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20210208-66636
Working with various Segment departments, and Sectors within L3Harris, this position will be responsible for the Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption functions with L3Harris TCOM Supply Chain. The chosen candidate will play a key role in maintaining compliance for all related/applicable internal/external Government regulatory requirements. This is a highly visible role; candidate must be comfortable with interacting with persons at all levels of the business and/or Government officials. In addition, the candidate must have strong written and oral communications. Demonstrate a proactive approach to managing workload in a fast-pace environment. Ability to be effective in complex project with ambiguity and/or rapid change. The candidate must exercise sound judgement and model a high degree of personal accountability, professionalism and discretion and act independently. Strong analytical skills, as well as highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
Trade Compliance (ITAR/EAR): As the Trade Compliance go-to within Supply Chain, this individual is responsible for all Supply Chain trade compliance related requirements and compliance of:
- Export controlled technical data guidance and direction to Supply Chain
- Must be detail oriented with expertise in reading and interpreting regulations, directives and management guidance with emphasis on accuracy and completeness
- Trade Compliance/Purchase Order audits & reporting (ITAR Registration, export metrics etc)
- Secure export licenses/agreements, track and manage all approved License & amendment reviews and submissions
- Monitor USG regulations for changes applicable to these areas and update the business as necessary, including authoring new or modifications to existing policies/procedures
- Write, update and manage policy, procedures and guidance to Supply Chain on Trade Compliance issues.
- Develop and present training to Supply Chain personnel as required to ensure compliance awareness within L3Harris Supply Chain team members
- Manage Supplier Certification on-line tool - Reps & Certs, ITAR Registration, FAR/DFAR, SB Classification etc
- Administer SharePoint site for construction, execution and amendments/renewals of supplier Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Works closely with the Sector and Corporate Anti-Corruption Officers to ensure third party vetting, policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Reviews pertinent documents necessary to assist in the classification of suppliers.
- Writes and updates policy regarding Anti-Corruption
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and SC organization learning
Other duties - as assigned to assure overall effectiveness and productivity of the Supply Chain Compliance Team. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Country of Origin Analysis
- FAR/DFARS Compliance Analysis
- Restricted Party Screening
- Assist with special projects including but not limited to internal audit investigations and risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of prio relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 5 + years of combined FAR/DFAR Small Business Program/Plan and ITAR & EAR regulations experience
- Ability to garner buy-in from stakeholders and be recognized as an approachable and reliable source for compliance issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet the business needs
- Experience with MS Office including advanced spreadsheet manipulation and presentation creation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of organization & supplier base
- Willing to travel on a limited basis
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.