Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Associate, Program Finance
Rochester, New YorkJob ID CS20221209-90299
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr Associate, Program Finance
Job Code: CS20221209-90299
Job Location: Rochester, NY
L3Harris is currently seeking a Sr Associate, Finance for our Tactical Communications sector within our Communications Systems segment. This role will provide comprehensive financial metrics and forecasts to program managers, finance department, and senior staff while maintaining cost and schedule controls in alignment w/profitability targets. Specifically, this role will:
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved; elevate critical issues/recommendations to management to ensure proactive resolution.
- Be recognized as resident financial expert on assigned programs and contribute/lead the advancement of financial support/reporting initiatives.
- Monitors division and department adherence to approved processes and audit requirements (support US Government audit activities).
- Assist/support US Government pricing efforts as required to include:
- Financial presentation of opportunities and their respective returns
- Financial models/analysis for new products, markets, or ops
- Comprehensive review of costs, risks, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Graduate Degree / MBA preferred
- Experience in the following areas: program/project management, contract administration, U.S. Government procurement/acquisition/contracting, U.S. Government audit, FARs/DFARs, earned value.
- Relevant experience in: financial assessment and analysis, revenue & cost forecasts, and budget management.
- Experience with PeopleSoft General Ledger.
- Knowledge of General Accounting (AP/AR); Cost Accounting.
- Ability to accurately project and monitor fiscal year P&L performance, for U.S. Government.
- Demonstrated experience with financial presentations to senior management and demonstratable analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.