Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Order Management Intern C (Remote)
Rochester, New YorkJob ID CS20221808-88994
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Responsible for directing and coordinating the processing of quotes and sales orders including: Review Request for Proposal/Request of Quotation (RFP/RFQ's) to determine ultimate end-user compliance with export regulations and pricing policy. Prepare and deliver customer quotations for products and services. Works directly with customers and L3Harris Sales Team to determine delivery and contract requirements. Interpret government contracts and purchase orders for compliance and requirements and is responsible for accurate translation to sales order. Review Terms and Conditions (Ts&Cs) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses to determine legal compliance in the areas of quality, payment terms, price, delivery and packaging for contracts. Work closely with internal departments to ensure accurate acceptance and processing of orders. Understand, communicate and mitigate risk of delayed shipments due to incomplete order processing requirements to both external and internal customers. Perform basic administrative tasks such as answering customer phone calls/emails and uploading/editing documents on Network Drive.
- Provide accurate and timely quotes/responses/proformas to RFQs factoring in any pricing arrangement with the customer. Review all quotes for part no. obsolescence.
- Assist program manager on large RFQ’s/proposal efforts.
- Pre-order: Obtain delivery quotes from the factory, enter prospects into the CRM system and maintain equipment configuration/quantity in the CRM system.
- Book orders into the Oracle ERP system to accurately and timely fashion to drive the demand for product and the fulfillment of programmatic requirements.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of order bookings to ensure that all financial transactions related to this activity have the traceability required to support quarterly financial audits.
- Ensure that Operations can fulfill DPAS rated orders on time and communicate any delays to the customer.
- Ensure that Operations and Security can properly ship Type-1 shipments without delays.
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Exhibit flexible customer focus and courtesy amid frequent interruptions
- Must have good communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, strong interpersonal skills, and adaptability
- Must be professional, accessible, and flexible to the changing needs of the department and must be a team player
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of L3Harris’ IS systems and other procedures is a plus
- Self-starter; willing to find solutions when set process is not readily available
- Bachelors or Masters degree in progress
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.