Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Lead Program Controls Analyst or Financial Analyst or Business Analyst or Cost Schedule Analyst
Rochester, New York; Clifton, New Jersey; Palm Bay, Florida; Melbourne, Florida; Malabar, Florida; Colorado Springs, ColoradoJob ID SAS20232303-98807
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Titles: Lead Program Controls Analyst or Financial Analyst or Business Analyst or Cost Schedule Analyst
Job Code: SAS20232303-98807
Job Location: Various - Palm Bay, FL / Clifton, NJ / Colorado Springs, CO / Rochester, NY
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about Program Controls. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customer's mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do. As an integral part of the program management team, the Program Controls Analyst is responsible for maintaining the program performance management system (EVMS). The Program Controls Analyst assists the program team by analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends, cost/schedule risks, and opportunities that influence outcomes.
• Manage and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) system for the program
• Ensure EVM compliance to policies and procedures
• Work with Program Managers, CAMs, and Planners to ensure data integrity
• Establish and maintain Business Rhythm
• Coordinate inputs and maintain WBS Dictionary
• Establish and manage Program Baselines in conjunction with the CAMs
• Produce Work Authorization Documents (WADs) in conjunction with the CAMs
• Open and Close Charge Numbers for program
• Provide weekly Manpower reports to CAMs and PM
• Facilitate, analyze, and process CAM’s Status and Performance Data in EVM System
• Perform Actuals and Estimated Actuals Reconciliation
• Work closely with scheduler to ensure synchronization of data and monthly processes
• Establish ETC/CEAC Process in accordance with policies and procedures
• Monitor, analyze, and ensure integrity of ETC/EACs
• Monitor, analyze, and ensure integrity of Risks and Opportunities
• Coordinate, review/approve, and implement Baseline Change Request
• Assist CAMs in identifying variances and review variance explanations for completeness
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and elevate to CAM and Program Manager
• Assist CAMs and Program Managers to understand performance drivers
• Establish and maintain Management Reserve, Undistributed Budget, Contract Budget Base Log
• Perform Data quality checks, document and correct anomalies
• Review Subcontractor IPMRs
• Support CAMs in the identification of High Value/Critical material
• Integrate subcontractor data into Prime EVM System
• Coordinate and support IBR, JSR, and program reviews as required
• Produce internal and external reporting: (IPMR/IPMDAR, CFSR, CSDR)
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience; Or, Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience
• Must have Proficiency in Earned Value Management (EIA-748 ANSI EV Guideline Reviews)
• Must have Proficiency with COBRA or MPM
• Must have experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP
• MS Office skills including Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Knowledge of scheduling principles and tools
• Program management, life cycle process knowledge
• Critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, high quality of product deliverables
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $104,500 - $193,500. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.