Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Creative Services- Web Developer/Programmer Intern D (Rochester, NY)
Rochester, New YorkJob ID CS20232509-106466
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Are you a highly collaborative and forward-thinking Web Developer/Programmer who is passionate about learning and technology? The Tactical Communications Multimedia Training team is looking for you. We create a variety of innovative customer support and interactive e-learning content related to tactical radio products, features, and the science/technology that makes it all work. Join our fun, creative, and ridiculously talented team to be a part of developing next-generation learning experiences.
- Build interactive learning experiences for end-user tactical radio product training
- Collaborate with visual and instructional designers to create responsive training deliverables
- Support the modernization of the Tactical Communications (TCOM) customer portal
- Create responsive and mobile-friendly learning tools for end-user customers
If your portfolio is highly creative and features a strong focus on innovative solutions using cutting-edge tools, then apply today. An online portfolio demonstrating your approach to dynamic and interactive content must be included with your application. Code examples are a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Application Development, Computer Science, Interaction Design or related field.
- Android development, Electron, CreateJS, React, SharePoint, C#, Adobe Creative Cloud, Unreal Engine a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)
- Experience with version control (SVN, Git)
- Ability to implement or collaborate on graphic and UI/UX design elements
- Demonstrated forward thinking approach to responsive design and its impact on layout design
- Interest in developing learning and training content
- Military Communications and/or HAM Radio experience a plus
·Android development, Electron, CreateJS, React, SharePoint, C#, Adobe Creative Cloud, Unreal Engine a plus
·Familiarity with content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)
·Experience with version control (SVN, Git)
·Ability to implement or collaborate on graphic and UI/UX design elements
·Demonstrated forward thinking approach to responsive design and its impact on layout design
·Interest in developing learning and training content
Military Communications and/or HAM Radio experience a plus
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new applicant tracking system. Please be aware that you may have applications in more than one system at this time and, as a result, you may receive communications regarding your applications from multiple systems.