Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Associate, Pricing Finance Analyst
Rochester, New YorkJob ID CS20220605-81892
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate, Finance Analyst
Job Code: CS20220605-81892
Job Location: Rochester, NY
- Coordinate with PLM to maintain and update Catalog and Limited (LTD) pricing catalog
- Publish quarterly price list updates into Oracle and on SharePoint for company wide use as well as ensure the timely and accurate update of the pricing master file and database for all respective changes and additions
- Fulfill Microsoft Dynamics CRM Price inquiries for outgoing quotes through the development of pricing for miscellaneous (non-catalog) parts which may require coordination with Procurement and/or Cost Accounting to attain accurate cost data
- Weekly meetings with Central Sales and Order Management to review CRM price request and identify urgent quotes that need to be tagged for priority processing.
- Test and update new functions within CRM to improve price support processes with CRM team.
- Support price justifications with the Contracts team to provide redacted invoices and redacted price lists.
- Establish, maintain and communicate guidelines related to L3H pricing practices as well as usage of pricing lists
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities, as necessary.
- Responsible for learning and enforcing L3Harris policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience, or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Detail-oriented: The ability to pay close attention to detail while remaining accurate is crucial in the analysis of large collections of data
- Works independently with moderate supervision on larger, slightly complex projects or assignments.
- Strong teamwork and business partnering skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Must have the ability to make recommendations based on data analysis.
- Organization skills – being able to manage lots of moving parts
- Time management skills are must. This role supports a majority of quick turn requests.
- Self-starter and problem solver – being able to troubleshoot and come up with solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to urgent business requests
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.