Software Systems Integration & Test Engineer 4
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Software Systems Integration & Test Engineer 4
Job Code: AS20200412-53918
Location: Plano, TX
L3Harris Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division specializes in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced Unmanned Air Systems (UAS / UAV), advanced radar systems, next-generation weapon systems, and other RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience.
We are searching for a Software Systems Integration & Test Engineer-4our Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division, located in Plano, TX.
As a Software Systems Integration & Test Engineer you are responsible for for development and execution of test plans and procedures written from requirements documents and design documents.
Major Job Activities:
- Develop system specifications, creation and enforcement of interface control documents, system risk management, and system configuration management
- Perform hardware/software requirements definition, decomposition, allocation, management, verification, and validation
- Development of concepts of uses cases, sequence diagrams, and service contracts.
- Integration from sub-systems to systems of systems and the associated design verification testing, which includes integration and test planning.
- Development of test software and test automation as needed to support continuous integration/continuous deployment for the various test activities.
- Test activities will include supporting unit, integration, regression, performance, security and formal testing of various real-time embedded and Windows software applications.
- Developing real-time embedded applications or Windows applications in C, C++, or C#.
- Automated test development, CI/CD
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S Citizen with existing DoD clearance with current 5-year update. Must be able to obtain and maintain additional clearances
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with required years of software experience
- 8 years of Software Development/Test Development experience
- Development experience with C, C++, or C#
- Experience with Python, or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Good time management skills
- Fast learner - adaptive thinker
- Tasking flexibility to meet ever-changing customer objectives
- Experience with Greenhills Integrity RTOS
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Suite
- Experience with Test Management for Jira (TM4J)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with the following (or similar) test software and scripting
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Support Field Testing
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.