Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Senior Specialist, Program Finance
Plano, TexasJob ID IMS20220811-93139
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Program Finance
Job Code: IMS20220811-93139
Job Location: Plano, Texas or Hybrid. Hybrid meaning responsibilities can be performed remotely two or three days per week depending upon the current demands of the program.
- L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- The ISR & Strike group is a newly-formed organization with a largely international portfolio consisting of over $1B in current backlog and a pipeline potential for $2B in orders and $1B in revenue for ’21. We have large programs with unique financing and revenue recognition considerations in which L3Harris is acquiring aircraft and performing complex high-tech missions.
- This is a tremendous growth portfolio and an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious person that wants to be a part of making radical changes while supporting a growing and dynamic business – success here will not go unnoticed – the P&L impacts are huge – and room for organizational improvements are just as substantial.
This role is a dynamic position requiring the ability to excel in the following:
- Cross functional collaboration
- Making process improvements
- Accurately forecast project Cost of Sales – Revenue – Operating Income - Cash
- Drive internal and external reporting efforts
- Deliver actionable analysis to management
- Drive working capital metrics throughout the organization
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Mentor early in career finance staff
- Business partner to program management
- An effective program finance analyst will assume the “CFO” role within the program team – taking ownership for financial controls and gaining exposure to all aspects of the organization in order to understand the mission and how to best add value to the team. Additionally, the ability to concisely communicate complex scenarios to an often-unfamiliar audience is a key attribute.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered. A degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in the following is preferred: SAP/Excel/Hyperion/Cobra
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, listening) with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment
- Ability to improve processes
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people of all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems and issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.