Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Assoc, Inventory Mgmt
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr Assoc, Inventory Mgmt
Job Code: CS202221011-93362
Job Location: Australia-Queensland-Brisbane
The Inventory Manager supports management and control of the MSC GFE equipment and controlled cryptographic items (CCI) supplied by the Commonwealth and L3Harris Corporation, providing end-to-end logistic solutions for authorized activities. The Inventory Manager will support logistic service providers, freight forwarders and customs agents to ensure effective and timely support to activities, and work within the Global Field Services Australia department as an integrated support element.
Will ensure accountability of all demo pool equipment, serviceable condition, and any damages or losses are reported in accordance with current procedures. The Global Inventory Manager will report directly to the Global Inventory Manager.
- Provide logistics support to L3HCA AUS GFS, Mature Support Contract and LAND 200-2.
- Conduct the management and accountability of Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI).
- Provide logistics support to account managers and various programs with tactical communications equipment.
- Utilize the Demonstration Initiation Planning (DIP) Tool for all local activities.
- Raise and manage all documentation relating to the movement of equipment.
- Be prepared to liaise with logistic service providers, freight forwarders and customs.
- Raise requisitions for all new and replacement stock against the L3Harris Corporation demo department.
- Undertake local disposal action of non-licensed obsolete or damaged equipment as directed by the L3Harris Corporation demo department.
- Support the annual stock-take of all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- Experienced inventory manager/equipment operator with knowledge and understanding of the Australian Defence Force customer and tactical communications equipment.
- Ability to work independently and without direction is essential
- Ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of authority
- Experience within the Australian Defence Force with communication systems is highly regarded.