Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
The Administration Officer acts as a strategic and trusted partner to the internal and external client groups, providing administrative support to all members of the L3Harris Communications team in order to facilitate day-to-day work and providing professional support, whilst adding value to the business.
This position will provide administrative support to various functions, whilst being the first point of contact with external clients, external L3HCA visitors, cleared visitors and government officials. It is essential that they are pleasant, courteous, highly professional, and able to interact with a wide range of diverse consumer groups. The Receptionist will work proficiently in a fast-paced environment and work collaborately with all L3HCA staff and external stakeholders.
- Reception duties including answering phones, booking, and confirming appointments.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, notifying internal staff of arrivals, escort visitors as required or requested.
- Processing of all approved Visitor Request Forms (VRF) and associated documents
- Ensure all incoming phone calls are attended to in a prompt, professional and courteous manner and answering of all Helpdesk enquiries.
- Act as point of contact for all meeting room booking enquiries, including daily management and tidiness.
- Coordinate daily incoming and outgoing mail and organisation of couriers.
- Maintain daily general kitchen duties.
- Ensure adequate supplies of consumables, such as stationary, printer and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in administrative functions for meetings and events, including catering.
- Assist in the induction and onboarding of all new staff with regards to administrative process
- All admin relating to “My. Work My. Reward” including access and removals of profiles.
- Scheduling of all HR interviews and distributing all associated communications as directed by HRBP.
- Processing of invoices, including creating and receipting
- Complete staff travel bookings as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous Corporate Reception experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Sound ability to multitask with the capacity to use discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong computer skills in MS office suite.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ year’s previous experience
- Advanced level experience with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA)