Order Management Support
Phoenix, ArizonaJob ID AS20211904-59877
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Order Management Support
Job Code: AS20201904-59877
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Responsible for all order management aspects in satisfying customer requirements while ensuring company performance of sales & orders. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring and verification of customer pricing and terms within the provided directions.
- Providing price quotes & availability within the provided guidelines.
- Coordination of requirements throughout the organization and monitoring of deliveries to customers.
- Maintaining order administration files and keeping pertinent systems updated with current and accurate information.
- Ensuring export compliance, Quality requirements, and regulatory requirements are met.
- Building effective customer relationships to ensure prompt, courteous and quality customer service.
- Coordination with Sales Operations, Sales, Finance, Program Management, Customer Support, Engineering, Quality, Operations, Materials, and Shipping/Traffic groups on a regular basis.
- Must have a strong work ethic, as well as, the flexibility and interpersonal skills to work within and support of a team environment.
- 6 years of experience relevant experience working in a Manufacturing environment preferably in Aerospace. Minimum qualifications for this position are an AA degree in business administration or equivalent combination of schooling plus work experience in an applicable environment.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of e-mail, Windows Word and EXCEL Programs.
- Candidate should illustrate strong verbal and written communications and be proficient working with both internal and external high demand customers.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing is a plus.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.