Sr Specialist, (Video Production) Creative Services
Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20210203-57366
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Specialist (Video production), Creative Services
Job Code: SAS20210203-57366
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Description: The candidate will work directly with strategic marketing, marketing communications, programs, engineering and executive management. Take direction to edit and create video programs, animations and 3D renderings for tradeshows, product marketing, engineering demos, customer meetings, proposals, executive messaging, and web/digital content to be used to promote L3Harris.
- Plan and execute video productions from pre to post that support L3Harris marketing efforts, proposals and executive needs.
- Take existing CAD information and create marketing worthy 3D imagery and animation to support marketing and proposal efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 Years of video production experience OR Graduate degree and 8 Years of video prodcution experience.
- 3+ Year's Experience developing scripts/storyboards for creative messaging.
- 3+ Year's Experience with Animation skills in 2D and 3D to create animated video content.
- 3+ Years' of Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, Premiere, After Effects, and 3D animation programs.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Capable of developing video content from concept to completion.
- A keen and creative sense of visualization and knowledge of video production techniques.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office products Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Highly effective collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Government clearance.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.