Senior Specialist, Integration and Test Engineering
Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20210204-59083
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Software Integration and Test Engineer
Job Code: SAS20210204-59083
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
L3Harris Technologies is looking for Software Integration & Test Engineer responsible for development of automated tests, build automation, build deployment. In this role you will design, develop, and integrate software automation for a large data processing system for our Strategic Missions Division. You will support all phases of the software lifecycle, including refining requirements, software automation implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation. This opportunity also includes DevOps development tasks within Windows and Linux environments as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission.
- Ability to develop test plans, automated procedures, and reports
- Define test automation strategies for application under test
- Ability to identify and implement automation tools
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and perform root cause analysis
- Collaborate with Systems and Software Engineering disciplines as needed to resolved problems and identify root cause of product defects
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g., Python)
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering field) and a minimum of six years of applicable experience or Master’s and four years of experience; or equivalent combination
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Two to four years’ experience developing/creating automated tests
- Two to four years’ experience using industry standard tools and agile development processes
- Two to four years’ experience using automation tools
- Experience with variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C#, Java, Python, among others)
- Experience with Embedded Software Engineering and real time operating systems.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- DevOps or CI/CD experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Team leadership in an automated integration and test environment
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.