Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Principal, Program Finance
Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20232501-96172
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Principal, Program Financial Analyst
Job Code: SAS20232501-96172
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Description: The Spectral Solutions Division has an immediate need for a Program Financial Analyst to join their team. The recently awarded SDA Tranche 1 program provides Missile Defense solutions to the US Government and allies.
The PFA will lead the SDA Tranche 1 Program in program financials in addition to new business growth with minimal oversight or direction. The PFA will be expected to communicate within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
- Earned value management, financial performance reporting/analysis and external customer reporting, IBR and EVMS audit support
- Change Management, EAC and ETC analysis and reporting
- Orders, Revenue, Op Income and PWC forecasting and analysis
- Proposal Development and audit support
- Revenue recognition supporting internal, E&Y and FASB/GAAP
- Driving synergies across a dynamic organization
BS/BA Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting and 10+ years of relevant Program Finance experience with defense industry programs, proposals and audits, OR, Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 8+ years of relevant Program Finance experience with defense industry programs, proposals and audits
- Experience with multiple contract types (CP/FP)
- Experience using PeopleSoft, Cobra, ProPricer, FCSTSI and advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with cost compliance
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- IRAD and business model development and analysis
- Good understanding of industry and internal Accounting policies
- Process improvement oriented, ability to identify & implement improvement ideas
- Ability to proactively solve problems in a timely manner
- Strong leadership and possess the ability to form strong business partnerships with key program leaders and team members across multiple disciplines
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.